Journal of mission trip in VN – Summer 2010: 30 May
For this beautiful Sunday: After the rock ‘n roll night….. For the morning, chu Thong has given me the opportunity to assist his interview for the position of “Director of OBV for Viet Nam”, and the afternoon will be the 2nd presentation “Tinh bo vo” of chu Thong @ GX Tong Viet Buong. I guess today is the day which we have the least number of activities, but that doesn’t mean that it will be easier or an opportunity to relax. Hummm…I feel like there will not be a lot of stuffs to write about … hahahah … well…let’s see !!!
- I will not write in details the interviews. Seriously, is not that because I’m turned to be a lazy bum now, but I would like to keep the detailed “content” of the interviews confidential. There are personal informations that I would like to respect their nature.
- But I will, instead just shoot some of my thoughts, just generally about the interview.
- 1st thought: the interview was held at the “Nhip Cau Hanh Phuc” headquarter. We were greeted with the great cooking of Thao, chu Thong’s niece J. That is a good start for the day. The interviewers are chu Thong, chi Hong (remember, she is chu Thong’s right hand in Viet Nam ), Tram (a Vietnamese-Australian young lady, she is working for an Australian NGO in Viet Nam) and me…the Vietnamese-Canadian cowboy.
- 2nd thought: there were 2 interviewees. So, like I have said above, I will not write on any interview in particular, just my general thoughts about both interviews. Well, the flash when chu Thong told me that both interviewees are female was: where the h… are you guys ??? Sorry, but I’m a proud-guy, you know !!! A guy who’s proud being a guy !!! I love and respect lady, of course, no misunderstanding here, hehehhe J !!! but as man, I was always have a little kind of “friendly competition” with girls…J…trust me there are things they are just marvelous at it, and I just contempt and be happy the fact that God have created such a wonderful being on this world !! Well, at that moment I was wondering: is that true that women are more sensitive about these causes ? it that true that girls are more willing to dive in these kind of problem ? well…I wonder how many point of view that anthropology + sociology + psychology + anatomy + physiology books … yeah..all the weirdo *@#%&?gy books …hahaha.. can explain. But, well, chu Thong, if you do a statistic on all the people working with you in these projects, I wonder what is the proportion of gals and guys, that would be interesting …hehehhe… ..I would like to let this question open: Is that true that gals are more concerned about charity stuffs than guys ? Is that a biological or social consequences ? …what do you think, my readers ? What will we do ? Especially you guys ?? Do we want/need a shift to the next gear, guys ?
- 3rd thought: at the end of the interviews, chu Thong, after the candidates have left, said something that carved into my brain for good. He said that he will take a decision on the candidates after his discussion with his consuls but also, his discussion with … God J. Without any complex, isn’t it chu Thong. Simple and straight. Thanks.
– Bai giang Tong Viet Buong:
- Once again, I will not write anything on the content of the presentation of chu Thong…hihihihi…enjoy it by being there by yourself my friends…!!! Maybe my memory is bad…hahahah…yeah…
- At the end of the presentation, chu Thong collapsed again !!!
Well … that is how he is … you knew that already !!! So, how far would we go then, my friends !!! Another open question.