Discover the Power of your Thoughts and Words – Part 7: Dare to Declare
A blessing is not a blessing until it is spoken.
You must start declare God’s goodness in your life. Start boldly declaring, “God’s face is smiling toward me, and He longs to be good to me.” That is not bragging. That is how God says we’re going to be blessed, when we start declaring His goodness.
Allow me to make some declaration in your life:
· I declare that you are blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom, and you have clear direction for your life.
· I declare that you are blessed with creativity, with courage. With ability, and with abundance.
· I declare that you are blessed with a strong will and with self-control and self-discipline.
· I declare that you are blessed with a great family, with good friends, with good health, and with faith, favor, and fulfillment.
· I declare that you are blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection.
· I declare that you are blessed with an obedient heart and with a positive outlook on life.
· I declare that any curse ever spoken over you, any negative evil word that has ever come against you, is broken right now.
· I declare that you are blessed in the city. You are blessed in the country. You are blessed when you go in. You are blessed when you come out.
· I declare that everything you put your hands to do is going to prosper and succeed.
· I declare that you are blessed!
I encourage you to receive these words, meditate on them. Let them settle deeply into your heart and mind, and become a reality in your life.
Remember, if you’ll do your part and start boldly speaking blessings over your life and the lives of those around you, God will provide everything you need to live the life of abundance He wants you to have.
A Prayer For Today: Father, I declare Your favor and Your goodness in my life, as You’re instructed me to do. Help me to be the kind of person who leaves a legacy of blessing in the lives of everyone I meet today.
Takeaway Truth: When I declare God’s goodness in my life and in the lives of those around me, I affirm my trust in Him to accomplish His word.