Be God’s Vehicles
My dear faithful family of St Boniface Catholic church at Springfield GA, I think you got my point. I ask you; I invited you to joint with us, the priests and staff at Saint Teresa, to be God’s vehicle. To allow God to use your TIME, and TALENTS. You cannot make excuses that you do not have talents, or gifts to do so. Because I am giving you a history of salvation in 30 seconds:
- When God needed a father for his people, he chose an old man: Abraham.
- When God needed a person to speak on behalf of his people, He chose a man who stuttered: Moses.
- When God needed a leader to lead his people, He chose a young, small boy: David
- When God needed a cornerstone to build his Church, He chose a man who denied him three times: Peter
- When God needed a witness to preach to the Gentiles, He chose a man who persecuted his Church: Saul of Tarsus, later named Paul!
- When God needed someone to be the Mother of His only Son, he chose an unknown and humble young 17 years old girl: Mary
- When God needs someone to gather His people, to proclaim the good news, to be his witness to the end of the world, to defend his Holy Name. He chooses you; he chooses me, and he chooses each and every one of us.
My dear beloved family of St. Boniface Catholic Church, I urge you; I challenge you; and I dare you to stand up for God, to allow him to use you to be the vehicle for his salvation! Because, after you leave mass today, you can no longer say “I DON’T KNOW” you can only say “I DON’T CARE!”
Father Martino Nguyen Ba Thong